Petrocap is delivering a wide variety of rig Inspection services, with their team of rig inspectors having extensive industry experience.
Rig inspections can be carried out both before hire of a drilling asset and during the contract. A pre-hire rig inspection/audit is aimed at assessing the condition and suitability of the asset for a drilling contract. During the contract, rig inspections assess both the operational condition of the asset and its compliance with the terms of the contract. Inspections can be conducted by either the owner or operator .
Petrocap’ benefits rig inspection services:
- Avoidance of unnecessary accidents, reducing damage to personnel, equipment or the environment
- Early detection of problems with equipment or systems or discrepancies in meeting the required specifications, thus preventing project delays and avoiding start-up problems
- Identification of equipment carrying a risk of explosion that is unsafe for the area in which it has been installed
- Identification of equipment that is due for major overhaul/recertification or for which certification has already expired
- Identification and rectification of all potential problems prior to the installation leaving the shipyard
- Avoidance of costly guarantee claims for asset owners when expensive corrective action is required at an offshore location
- Avoidance of costly downtime as a result of equipment failure
- Our inspection teams are trained in the use of Drilling Equipment Systems, Well Control Equipment, DP systems as well as being IADC Well Control qualified , Marine Engineers,Electrical Engineers,Electro Technical Engineers,Mechanical Engineers and HSE engineer.
The Inspection teams identify the appropriate regulations and standards such as:
- UK legislation PUWER, LOLAR, PFEER,
- Safety Case Regulations & Oil & Gas UK.
- Norwegian NORSOK, NMD & NPD regulations
- USA Coastguard Regulations & BSEE regulations
The Inspection teams identify the appropriate Industry Standards :
- American Petroleum Industry (API) Standards, Specifications and Recommended Practices
- Marine Technology Society (MTS)
- Drops Forum
- Energy Institute EI17 HPHT
Petrocap’ rig inspection services offered include but are not limited to:
- Rig Inspection Services
- Rig Selection Services
- Rig Reactivation Services
- Rig Preservation Inspection Service
- Focused Rig Equipment Inspections
for more details contact email@example.com