Oil & Gas online Arabic (only) speaker Instructor:
For Oil & Gas Client , Distance Learning Mechanics, Electrician, Instrumentation, Safety training Arabic(only) speaker Instructor to deliver ONLINE TRAINING for the following topics:
- Industrial Hydraulic Fundamentals
- Industrial Pneumatics Fundamentals
- Lubrication Concepts
- Mechanical Transmission Systems
- Pipes and Pipefitting
- Precision Measuring Instruments
- Shaft Alignment
- Static and Dynamic Sealing
- Valve Fundamental
- Motor and Motor Control
- Gas Turbine
- Introduction to Instrumentation and Control
- Process Analyzers
- Basic Electricity Principles
- Motors and Servos Semiconductors
- Power Supplies Digital Electronics
- Heat Exchangers Performance,
- Pump Technology Operation Troubleshooting
- Bearing And Bearing Failure Analysis1
- Gas Turbine Mechanical Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Centrifugal Pumps & Compressors Troubleshooting And Failure Analysis
- Condition Monitoring Techniques Of Critical Equipment And Corrective Actions
- Gas Turbines For Process Engineers
- Lube Oil System Design & Troubleshooting
- Fundamentals Of Piping Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Boiler Operation And Maintenance For Operation Staff
- Cooling Towers Operation & Maintenance1
- Rotating Equipment Selection&Operation& Maintenance And Inspection
- Reciprocating Compressor Major Inspection & Overhauling
- NEBOSH Training
- IOSH Training
- OSHA Training
Minimum Diploma’ Degree from an accredited institution. five to seven years field experience in the subject being taught. Must have excellent use of the delivering excellent Arabic oral and written communication skills.Must be computer literate and familiar with online technologies.
- Interact with students in a professional manner, offering constructive, encouraging, and timely feedback.
- Conduct weekly “live” video lectures and/or discussion using our conferencing tools.
- Tutor students as necessary using our conferencing tools.
- Counsel students regarding their performance in the course (both positive and negative.)
- Design courses that meet or exceed minimum content standards.
- Design courses that comply with layout standards.
- Encourage complex thinking, participation, and discussion by all students.
- Quickly identify and address problems with course content or technology.
- Provide timely grade postings and feedback.
- Prepare your course shell with updated information, web links, instructor bio, gradebook settings, etc.
- Participate actively in course discussions, ensuring that all students are participating and interacting with one another.
- Use this opportunity to shape discussion, call attention to other approaches, and answer specific questions raised by students.
- Respond to written assignments with personalized comments.
- Maintain a list of suggested course improvements and communicate these proposed improvements to the Director of Distance Learning.
The following mandatory for selection :
Send your CV email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: OTS20_ TOPIC # (FROM 1 to 36) ( you may deliver more than topic)_ DAILY RATE IN US$
Attachment or send link to upload from www.wetransfer.com : Up to 30 seconds clip to introduce yourself in professional manner.