Hands-on Manual Handling training course help prevent back injuries and to assist employers to comply with Manual Handling Operations Regulations (1992) (amended 2002), which requires all staff involved in the handling and movement of loads (inanimate objects) to be trained in accordance with the current best practice.
Petrocap Hands-on Manual Handling training includes pushing, pulling, lifting, lowering and carrying which can be hazardous if correct procedures are not followed, and can result in back injury.
Hands-on Manual Handling Training:
- Manual Handling safe practices
- Moving and Handling of Loads safe practices
- Moving and Handling of People safe practices
- Slips , Trip and fall preventive program
- ERGONOMIC Program in Workshop
- ERGONOMIC Program in Office
Contact us to know more about our hands-on training email@example.com