A lift truck is a very powerful and useful tool, but in untrained hands, it can do more harms.
All personnel who operate (lift truck ) forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts, powered hand trucks, and tractors are required to have the following training.
Training shall consist of a combination of formal instruction (e.g., lecture, discussion, interactive computer learning, video tape, written material), practical training (demonstrations performed by the trainer and practical exercises performed by the trainee), and evaluation of the operator’s performance in the workplace. Someone who is authorized, qualified and determined to be competent shall conduct all training.
Our Hands-on Lift truck training will give your personnel a good method to maintain the safe practices when working with lift trucks and ensure of operator’ competency in the workplace.
When you join petrocap hands-on lift truck training you will gain a flexible and responsive and professional team
Petrocap offer many lift trucks hands-on training program and more:
- Counterbalance Forklift truck Safe Operation.
- High level order picker truck Safe Operation.
- Reach Forklift Truck Safe Operation.
- Low Lift Pallet Truck Safe Operation.
- Very Narrow Aisle Stacking Truck – Operator up Safe Operation.
- Pivot Steer Lift Truck Safe Operation.
- Rough Terrain Variable Reach and Telescopic Trucks Safe Operation.
- Pedestrian Lift Truck, Straddle Pallet & Rider Pallet Stackers Safe Operation.
Contact us to know more about our hands-on training firstname.lastname@example.org